Looking for business insurance in Santa Clarita? Our agency knows that no two business are exactly alike, so our Farmers Insurance agency offers customizable policies! Our Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines your property and liability coverages into one, single policy! We’ll help you fine tune your policy and decide which optional endorsements best fit your business’s needs. The cost of a BOP is influenced by two factors: the underwriting assessment of the business’s risk and the coverage level you choose.
Also remember, a BOP is not a substitute for personal insurance policies! If you’re found liable for an injury or accident, that person can file a lawsuit that could target your assets. Without appropriate home, auto, and umbrella policies, your business could still be at risk. So, plan your coverage accordingly!
Here are the main components to choose from when building your commercial insurance policy:
- Property – Coverage for buildings, property, inventory or income.
- Liability – Covers situations ranging from customer injuries to wrongful termination.
- Crime – Protects again employee or third-party theft.
- Auto – Covers vehicles your own, lease, or rent for business purposes.
- Workers’ Compensation – Assistance for employees in the event of injury or illness while on the job.
- Umbrella – Additional liability coverage on top of your underlying policy.
- Loss Control – Services to help you increase on-the-job safety & efficiency
Looking for even more industry-specific options? Click here to review our handy “cheat sheets” for industries like commercial real estate, manufacturing, non-profits, and more!