Your Business Is Important
Protect It With Farmers Commercial Insurance
Protect your business with Farmers commercial insurance. Select insurance coverage against loss or damage to your property, employees and assets. Farmers offers commercial insurance options designed to cover your business in case of employee injury, accidents and many natural disasters—including coverage for property damage, legal liability, business auto, employee-related risks, loss prevention and more.
Farmers agents are business owners like you, so they understand that selecting the coverage you want and obtaining the right type and amount of insurance for your business is important and can help you avoid costly gaps in coverage.
When the unexpected does happen, our award-winning claims department is there with friendly, convenient service.
Industry knowledge, insightful coverage options
Farmers business insurance offers specific coverage for a wide variety of industries*:
- Apartment - For Apartment Building Owners
- Auto Service and Repair - Auto Body Shops, Oil Change Shops, Tire Shops and more
- Commercial Real Estate - Office Buildings, Retail Shopping Centers and Industrial Buildings
- Education & Non-Profit - Museums, Schools, Civic Groups and more
- Home and Building Service - Plumbers, Electricians, Landscapers, Painters and more
- Homeowners Association - Coverage for the property location and more
- Hospitality - Hotels, Motels and Bed & Breakfasts
- Manufacturing - Product, Food, Commercial Printing, Equipment and more
- Religious Organization - Explore coverage for Business Property and Business Liability
- Restaurant - Fine Dining, Quick Service and Casual Restaurants
- Retail Store - Salons, Dry Cleaners, Boutiques, Convenience Stores and more
- Wholesale - Specialized coverage like Business Liability, Business Auto insurance and more
Add-ons to customize your business insurance coverage
Our specialized coverage options allow you to design a policy that fits, including cyber liability and data breach expense, equipment breakdown coverage and employment practices liability.
Increased protection if you already have business insurance
Remember, as your business grows, your coverage needs may evolve over time. Reviewing your policy with your Farmers agent annually can help you discuss potential gaps so you can select the coverage that you want and protect your business.
The benefits of working with a Farmers agent
Farmers agents have the experience to help your small business with your insurance at any stage of growth. We’re local, small business owners in your community and can discuss personalized insurance coverage options so you can select the right coverage for your business. We understand the importance of keeping business operations running smoothly. To see how your business can benefit from Farmers Business insurance, contact our agency to discuss your business insurance needs.