Getting Started With Life Insurance
Life insurance is a great way to help prepare for life’s unexpected moments. Did you know that you can get a cash accumulating permanent Life Insurance policy for kids who are from 18 days old to 18 years old for as little as $25 per month?
It is true! Starting early means more money is available when the time comes to use it. How does money for college or a down payment on a first home sound? Call us now and find out all about how 25 certified can work for you and your family.
So, how do you get started?
Understanding Life Insurance
Interested in helping to protect your loved ones' financial future, but not sure where to begin? We've put our 100 years of experience and know-how at your disposal. With Farmers we’ll help you understand:
- When is the best time to apply for life insurance?
- How much coverage do I need?
- What types of coverage are available?
- How do I talk to my family and my agent about Life insurance?
Explore our Life Insurance Resource Center to learn how to get started, and help you better understand your own Life insurance needs.
Which Life Insurance Policy
Life is all about options and choices, and so is Farmers Life® insurance. With a variety of coverage options and products, you can find the coverage that you want for your family and your needs.
- Understand the difference between Term and Permanent coverage.
- See which term coverage options there are, for generally the greatest amount of coverage at the lowest initial cost.
- See which types of whole life insurance options there are, for permanent coverage and cash value accumulation.
- See which types of universal life insurance options there are, to help meet your current and future financial needs.
Getting the Help You Want
Farmers Life understands that life insurance is a personal decision, and not one to take lightly. That's why we have knowledgeable agents right in your community, ready to help you with the information, experience, and personalized service you need to guide you through the Life insurance process.
Whether you are looking to learn more about life insurance, purchase a policy or get a quote you can work with our agency to select the coverage that best fits your needs and budget.