Today is National Motorcycle Day! Did you know that women now account for about 12% of motorcycle owners in the United States? We love helping all our riders get the coverage they need to protect them and their ride!
Whether your motorcycle is a special toy or your daily vehicle, Farmers has the coverage for you! All of our Motorcycle Choice policies include liability, collision, and other than collision coverage. At Farmers, we know that every bike and rider are different. Your needs, bike, and budget are all specific to you. So, you can choose which coverage package is perfect for you and your ride!
- Saver Package: $500 safety apparel coverage & first accident forgiveness, optional towing & roadside, optional equipment coverage
- Plus Package: $1,500 safety apparel coverage, total loss settlement coverage, trip interruption & track day coverage, towing & roadside, optional equipment coverage
- Elite Package: $2,500 safety apparel coverage, $2,000 personal effects coverage, total loss settlement coverage, enhanced rental coverage, diminishing deductible & waiver, optional equipment coverage
You can also customize your motorcycle insurance coverage with our optional coverage selections! You can add up to $15,000 equipment coverage, increased liability rates, or medical payments. We also offer uninsured motorist coverage and transport trailer coverage up to $7,500!
Does your helmet fit correctly? Head protection is some of the most important safety gear that motorcyclists utilize. In fact, wearing the right helmet can be the difference between life and death. Helmets are about 37% effective in preventing motorcycle deaths and about 67% effective in preventing brain injuries. Click here to learn more about how your helmet should fit and which safety ratings to also look for!
Special Bike? Special Coverage!
Have a vintage or custom motorcycle? Our special coverage packages are great for vintage and custom bikes, low-speed vehicles, and street legal ATVs!
- Vintage: motorcycles that are at least 25 years old and maintained or restored to their original condition.
- Custom: motorcycles that are limited edition, one-of-a-kind, or equipped with more than $30,000 in options.
- Low-Speed: low power vehicles that are driven around neighborhoods and on private roads.
- Street Legal ATV: ATVs that meet state requirements for registration and operation on state highways.