Tires get HOT during the summer and may need maintenance. When was the last time you checked yours? Here are a few tire maintenance tips for summer:
- Balance & Alignment – Qualified technicians can balance your tires and align your wheels. Balancing keeps your wheels properly rotating and, as a result, may stop any shaking or vibrating that you feel. Tire alignment ensures that your car does not veer to one side while driving.
- Correct Tire Size – Always use tires in a size recommended by the vehicle manufacturer! Using the wrong tire size isn’t only bad for your vehicle, it’s also dangerous.
- Tire Rotation – Rotating can ensure an even wear on all four tires. Tires should be rotated about every 5,000 to 8,000 miles. Always check your manual for guidance!
- Tire Pressure – Tire pressure effects safety, tire durability, and fuel consumption. Always check your tire pressure when they are cold to get the most accurate reading!
- Check Your Tread: Your tire tread determines how much traction you have to grip the road with. Click here to learn how to evaluate your tread depth using the penny test and other tire maintenance tips!
Towing & Roadside Assistance
We can’t help with maintenance, but we can assist in emergencies! Help is only a phone call away with our 24/7 towing and roadside assistance! With this coverage you’ll get assistance with battery jumps, flat tires, lock outs, and winching. Our towing service will get you to the nearest qualified repair station so you’ll never be stranded! Our representatives can also help connect you to police, fire, or medical assistance!
Need an auto insurance quote? Give us a call at 661-542-7007!